The Tikshoov Group promotes good communication at a commercial and social level. We combine business excellence with social responsibility and a deep connection to Israeli society. This has a positive effect on businesses, customers and individuals. We aim to pass on our positive thinking and proactive action as a business legacy, positioning love of humanity and good communication as key tools for success.
We implement good communication on a social level in 3 ways:
1. Workplace diversity
2. Employment of people with disabilities
3. Nationwide deployment in the periphery
- The group's employees reflect the human mosaic of Israeli society: Women, men, Arabs, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze, Haredim, religious people, those under 21, retirees, and people with disabilities.
- People with disabilities - we have created an organizational and managerial structure that best accommodates this population.
- Our manifesto can be found in the careers section.
Our company has received widespread recognition in the field:
- ISO Standard SI 10000 for social responsibility
- Excellence in Human Resources Award from the Human Resource Management Association
- The Dov Lautman Business Diversity Award
- Friendly employer award
- Dun's 100 Standard of Achievement for Business Leadership for Society